title

26.6.11

Lazy sunday

Apparently it's going to be 31degrees today, AMAZING! The boyfriend and I are headed to the park to lie in the sun and plan our next holiday (probably morocco, definitely somewhere even hotter than this.)

A couple of weekends ago we were similarly lucky with the weather as it was my school friend Elaine's hen party. It was a gorgeous, civilised, quintessentially English day in Victoria park, full of pimms and games, followed by afternoon tea at the bride to be's house. It was a day of pimms, cake, laughter and silliness, and I only hope that one day when I have a hen party someone organises me one as nice.

I had a revelation in the bath today - i'm going to be 26 in just a few months. Now that, to me, seems pretty grown up. I insisted to the boyfriend that i wasn't ready to be 26, for the reasons that i prefer malibu to gin, wear cosy socks in bed and currently have my toenails painted orange. However i have also realised that at some point in the past year i have decided i quite like Pimms. Perhaps i am growing up after all?


1 comment:

Kat said...

Fab photos Heidi -- love how dreamy and washed-out they are!

Hadn't realised we're almost the same age; I turn 26 in January. Thought you were glamorously a year or two older than me! I think I have the opposite problem to you, though -- I feel like such a granny, and always need convincing that I'm actually 26, and not 66. We should give each other tips, hee hee!

Post a Comment