title

16.9.11

I am a contributing writer for Run Riot!



Just a quickie, i am now a contributing writer for Run Riot! I'm dead chuffed about this, they are the bestest Arts and Culture site in London, with a nice focus on anarchy, fun and off the wall happenings. You can read my first post, all about Alex James Presents Harvest Festival here, but you will think it remarkably similar to my last blog post on this blog!

I'll write about more, other stuff and ting on there soon. You may think this green photo is unrelated, but it is certainly not! I shot it on an LC-A+ at a previous Run Riot party.

This week i've been rubbish at blogging - even though i pre-drafted a couple of photo posts i forgot to publish them! I also haven't been shooting much recently, but i'm really in the mood to burn up some film this weekend, so watch this space.

Pip pip!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Wowsers, very impressed Heidi -- nice work! The blog is looking great too :)

Post a Comment