title

27.9.11

Up and away



I am currently sitting in gate 24d of heathens terminal 3, working out how to embed photos in blogger using my iPhone (so apologies if the formatting is a bit wrong on this post!)

I am heading to Vienna, where Lomography HQ lives. As UK Online Manager I have to go there every now and then to meet the rest of the online team face to face - we get a lot done via skype, but you know, it's good to talk! We'll be working out plans and agendas for the next year, exciting!!

Oh and another exciting thing, a couple of days ago this blog passed 1000 readers! Thankyou! Lookingat the stats I can see that it's had readers from all over the world. I'm in the uk, where are you? Are you my most far flung reader?

Oh, the gates open, got to go, see you in Vienna!

3 comments:

milk&miel said...

Have a ace time with the Lomo Crew in Vienna!

I may be most far flung readers... being from Australia. :-)

Enjoy Vienna & have some cake & coffee for those of us on the other side of the world. x

Gemma Hayley said...

Haha Heathrow was auto corrected to heathens! I'm from the lil ol' island of England so not far flung. The lomo twitter brought me here a few weeks ago.

I can't wait to see your photos from Vienna, I'd love to go there.

Mace said...

Ha yes i noticed that when i checked it on a proper computer! Ah well, it's probably a fitting description!

Milk&Miel, i'm so flattered that you read my blog all the way down under! I've followed you on bloglovin for a while now!

Post a Comment