title

11.10.11

The first Autumn weekend



This is a pre-scheduled post, as I am now sunning myself and riding camels in marrakech, weeeeee!

This past weekend was (I felt) the first perfect autumn weekend. No indian summer heatwave, no horrid drizzle, just crisp clear days perfect for jumpers, tights and sightseeing.

The boy and I had a lovely touristy day. We tend to stick to south east London at the weekends, as there is so much lovely stuff to see anddo on our doorstep, and I work in town all week anyway. However the beautiful weather inspired us to don jumpers and scarves and head to Covent garden, just for a mooch around.







Salted Caramel Laduree Macaroon, dreamy! I also strongly recommend the vanilla...





In the evening it was my friend Kiera's birthday party at Jam Circus. All round a jolly lovely day!
How are you making the most of this seasonal shift?

No comments:

Post a Comment