title

15.10.11

Got nothin but lovin for bloglovin



Do you know about bloglovin? Do you wonder what that booby lady illustration is on my sidebar?
Well bloglovin is brilliant!

It's basically a nicely laid out, simple to use RSS reader- so you can easily follow any blog that has an RSS feed (which is most of them) and follow all your favourite blogs in one place. There is also an iPhone app, which I use on the train, it's like having a mini magazine with all your favourite writers in it at your fingertips every single day!

You can see some of the blogs i follow in my sidebar. What's neat about bloglovin is that it doesn't matter what platform the blog is on - blogger, tumblr, wordpress, whatever - so long as it has an RSS feed it will work.

Check these out, I mostly read fashion and lifestyle blogs with nice photography. So if you like my blog you might like theirs!

And if you do like my blog, why not follow me on bloglovin?

No comments:

Post a Comment