title

2.3.12

Pinterest Picks: Bring On The Spring



Well, i've been jolly busy over on Pinterest recently (follow me! Littlemisslove) I know there's a lot of hype about it right now, but i think it's totally justified. It's the first time such a simple and easy to use interface has been set up for creating moodboards. I've been using it a lot for collating wedding ideas, from shortlisting venues, to pinning ideas for decorations and hair and other lovely things like that! But of course, i've also been gathering up inspiration for my spring wardrobe, here's what i love...






All images via Pinterest

Well as you can see i'm loving the new season colour pop! In fact i noticed i'd pinned bright pink jeans so many times that i bought these bright pink skinnies from River Island, and i have to say, teamed with a cosy jumper and loafers, they are making me feel very cheerful indeed...



No comments:

Post a Comment