title

15.6.12

You Are Invited To The Lomography Bloggers Event


Hi nice readers! So, i'm a bit quiet at the moment, but as i said in my last post that's partly because there is SO MUCH going on at work! (Have i OD'd on internet? Surely not!)

One of the things i've been working on is a big Lomography event for bloggers: The LoBlography Event!
My idea was to create an event by bloggers and for bloggers. You'll get the chance to try out a Lomography camera and shoot a roll of film under my expert guidance (eek! But i did take the photo above, so i can't be toooo terrible) listen to talks by some AWESOME blogger/journalists who have turned their blogs into a career, have a glass of wine and meet other bloggers. Lush!

Find out the details HERE. RSVP is essential, your rsvp will come to me, so if you found out about this from here, say hi! See you next saturday!

5 comments:

Kit said...

I would sooo love to come, but have so much to do. Adam from Rock My Wedding is coming to shoot my sister's wedding tomorrow ;P

Jackie James said...

Hello! Just realised that you are the Heidi who commented on my post! Looking forward to Saturday and finding out about your upcoming wedding! :) xx

Unknown said...

Oh, I am SO sad that I didn't know about this event, or about your lovely blog for that matter! (I have just wondered over from Mona's blog.
If you hold any more events like this one, I would absolutely love to be considered. I'm a tad photo obsessed & lomography is certainly no exception :) xx

Mace said...

Hey Megan, thanks for commenting! Aah such a shame you didn't hear of it before, it was a lot of fun! I do plan to do more though, and i'll be sure to post them on here again when they're announced.
off to mooch on your blog now!

Unknown said...

Ooh yes, please do lovely :) would love to attend!! Ahh, hope you like it!xx

Post a Comment