title

9.11.12

Finding Cinderella's Slippers

Stella McCartney £400 / Valentino £520 / Nicholas Kirkwood £543 / Kate Spade $325


I'm trying not to write too much on this blog about our wedding plans, as we want to keep things a surprise for our guests. But it's not easy! I can tell you that the planning is going well, we now have the venue, photographer, and legal bit all booked. We have almost booked the catering and bar. The bridesmaids dresses are sorted and hanging in garment bags in my spare room, and (perhaps most importantly) i've found my dress! OF COURSE i'm not telling you a thing about it!

So now I am thinking about the rest of my outfit, veil, jewellery, and SHOES! I am spending a lot of time on the train browsing shoe shops online. Those Valentinos up there, those are the best i've found, aren't they lovely? Shame my budget probably wouldn't even cover one of the bows! I definitely want peep toes, and i love an oversize bow. I would love some glitter, and i'm most keen on gold, rose and ivory colours. A big (small?) problem is that i'm pretty tall, at 5'8, so 10cm is really the maximum heels I can have. I definitely don't want to be taller than the boy! So the Nicholas Kirkwoods are straight out, as are the (sob) Valentinos.

Have you seen any gorgeous footwear in this sort of style? Give me recommendations PLEASE!

But really, come on...




No comments:

Post a Comment